Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Diet Update Week 3 - Diet Blues


Bad week for my diet well strictly speaking it was a bad week for diet results rather than my actual diet. I’ve been pretty disciplined with what I’m eating and with my portion control, I’ve started walking the last section of my morning commute instead of tubing it, I take the stairs instead of the lift at work, and I’ve even given up all chocolate for Lent. Despite this I still managed to put on 1.3kg, going from 120.7kg at the end of week two to 122kg this week. I had feared something like this would happen, it’s happened before, I genuinely try hard, do the right things, but the scales still decide to move in the wrong direction. I’m trying not to be disheartened, I'm going to stick to the plan, ultimately I'm still 2.3kg lighter than I was three weeks ago when I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment