Thursday, 2 March 2017

Diet Update - Lent is here!

I haven’t posted an update on my diet in awhile; mainly because there hasn’t been much to write about. I’m currently tipping the scales at 111.6kg which is pretty much where I have been for the last two months. My activity levels have been pretty good (step counting is good motivation even if step targets are arbitrary), although my diet has slipped slightly, no bingeing or anything that serious, but I’ve slipped in to the habit of having treats like chocolate or cake three or four times a week where previously it was once or twice a week.

My aim is to get down to at least 109kg for my next appointment with the consultant in two months time. Fortunately help is at hand, Lent started yesterday so it's no sweets or chocolate for forty days (I have to admit being extra naughty on Tuesday indulging in an extra large packet of Reece's peanut butter cups). I managed it last year, even after our parish priest shockingly announced that Sunday's don't actually count as fast days in Lent! I was all for writing to the Bishop to find out what was going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment